Not connected, Your IP: 18.234.139.149
Sign in to follow this  

I have a router with Tomato VPN firmware.

Upon reboot I try to connect to AirVPN, but I cannot. In the tomato logfile is written AUTH_FAILED.

When I go to the airvpn.org/client website, I see the message in yellow: Last attempted connection failed 28m 23s ago. Reason: Already logged on 'Lyra'. And at the bottom the red block with Not connected.

How can I disconnect from AirVPN within tomato? I tried: /sbin/service vpnclient1 stop; In the logfile I see tomato stopping the VPN service, but at reconnecting I still get the AUTH_FAILED, and the yellow 'Already logged on' message and the red 'Not connected' block on the website.

Rebooting the router does not help. I still get the AUTH_FAILED message in the logfile

Please can you help me?

Hello!

Your account is still successfully connected to some Air server. Stopping the VPN service will cause the connection to drop... if there's something wrong (for example Tomato does not really stop the service for some reason), go to your "Client Area" while logged in with the same account you use for VPN connection, and click "Disconnect Now" button. Your account will be forcefully disconnected in a few seconds.

Kind regards

The problem is that I don't have a disconnect button. I get mixed messgaes on the client page: On the bottom a red box stating Not connected, which explains the missing disconnect button. But I also see the yellow message Already connected, which gives me the AUTH_Failed error. I reboot the router several times, but the problem continues...

Hello,

in this very moment your account is connected and exchanging data, can you please check what you see on your "Client Area" and on the central bottom box (important: browsing from a machine connected to the router and logging in with the same Air account you use to connect from the router)?

Kind regards