Not connected, Your IP: 18.207.163.25

Hi,

I have a paypal subscription that auto-renews. The website currently tells me I have 0 days left, and won't let me do any of the advanced features (like port forwarding) because it says "your subscription has expired". The box at the bottom of the page is also yellow instead of the green it usually is.

This isn't a huge deal, as I am not currently using port forwarding and I can still use the VPN, but it is something to consider "fixing" so that those on recurring plans have it so the plan expires a day after the renewal date (my renewal date is today) so that everything still works near the end of a subscription term.

Also, I'm loving the look of the redesigned site. Good work folks!

Hello!

Thank you, we're glad to hear your appreciation about the new system. About the issue, you are right. The system still needs some fine-tuning, we are working on it.

Kind regards

Just got the notification from paypal of a new payment, and the box at the bottom of the page is now green.

Just a bit of overlap is really all that's needed. You'd likely end up with the odd person that cancels their subscription on the last day getting a "free" day of service, but it would prevent us long term users having a hiccup in service.

One more thing I just noticed: At the default zoom level in Chrome your VAT ID info on the bottom of the page is partially covered by the "Premium Access" bubble.

Hello!

Thanks for the information about the display glitch with Chrome.

About the previous issue, we are working to re-enable a grace period similar to the one that was implemented in our previous system.

Kind regards

Cool.

One more thing. When my subscription was renewed, it appears as though it booted me from the VPN. Was that just a coincidence, or does the subscription renewal cause the VPN connection to drop?

I didn't have logging enabled on the router (I connect to the VPN using a Linksys E3000 running Tomato firmware) so I have no logs to share, just curious if that's normal operation or if the disconnection just happened and it's a coincidence.

Cheers!

I received a notice that my PayPal auto-renewal was suspended.  Any particular reason this would happen?  My account appears to still be active and working normally, it's just that the auto-renewing PayPal sub was suspended.  I am sure my last payment went through and is showing on my bank account.  I think maybe two recurring payments were setup or something because the last one didn't activate and I had to manually resub?  Just checking that everything is okay.