Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.200.197
Sign in to follow this  
Anon123

Speed keeps fluctuating

I set utorrent to the same port # randomly generated under the Member Area for UDP and TCP. The speed will get up to 600+ kBs, then drop down to 2.8 or lower kBs within 15 seconds time. I picked a AirVPN server that was 13% and selected port 80 on the mode. I followed your p2p directions.

My utorrent has Protocol Encryption enabled for outgoing. Enable UnPn port mapping, Enable NAT-PMP port forwarding, Add windows firewall exception are all checked. Randomize port is not checked.

Seems to be very slow. How do I fix?

I set utorrent to the same port # randomly generated under the Member Area for UDP and TCP. The speed will get up to 600+ kBs, then drop down to 2.8 or lower kBs within 15 seconds time. I picked a AirVPN server that was 13% and selected port 80 on the mode. I followed your p2p directions.

My utorrent has Protocol Encryption enabled for outgoing. Enable UnPn port mapping, Enable NAT-PMP port forwarding, Add windows firewall exception are all checked. Randomize port is not checked.

Seems to be very slow. How do I fix?

Hello!

Please try VPN connections to port 53 UDP and port 53 TCP, they might fix the problem.

Kind regards