Not connected, Your IP: 18.226.169.94
Sign in to follow this  
allover83

Cannot Connect with Either Client

I have installed the AirVPN client and the OpenVPN client on my HP netbook running Windows XP, and have tried connecting using both, with no success.

The AirVPN client gives me a simple error message telling me I'm already connected. My home PC is connected and running at the time I try to connect through my netbook, though I didn't think that would cause a conflict because I should have the option to select a different server (am I wrong?).

The OpenVPN GUI client is even messier. I have changed/disabled/enabled every option I could find that is referenced in these forums, but am always told that connection has failed. I have used all four U.S. servers with all different variations of port, etc, but none of them work for me. I tried manually configuring the proxy settings, but when I check my IP through the website, it still shows my real address.

Please help. Thanks!

Hello!

We're sorry, while you can use an account on as many devices as you wish, only one can connect at a given time. Multiple and simultaneous connections with the same account are not authorized.

Please see here for additional information:

http://airvpn.org/faq

Kind regards

Ahh, gotcha. Will keep that in mind from here on out. Thanks for the info! You guys and your service are terrific!