• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 airsecurity19

airsecurity19

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:39 PM

So I know in Eddie 3 there are plans to make a web UI available from what I can see in the code. I was wondering if the user could enable an internal API that connects to the AirVPN API such that commands can be issued directly to Eddie, such as disconnect, reconnect to X server.

Such a feature in theory shouldn't be too difficult to implement and would make programmatic access far easier and more useful.

Is there anything I can do that would enable such a feature to be added? I don't have the facility to get a full VS/Android setup working at the moment or I'd try submitting a pull request, unless there are other ways to test changes I make to the code.

#2 Flx

Flx

Advanced Member

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:14 AM

I was wondering if the user could enable an internal API that connects to the AirVPN API such that commands can be issued directly to Eddie, such as disconnect, reconnect to X server.

A similar solution to that already posted for Windows OS.for "reconnecting on the fly". Addresses tap-adapter(s) directly by disable/enable therefore disconnect/reconnect.

https://airvpn.org/topic/17440-guide-fix-for-tap-adapter-in-windows/page-3#entry83234