I'll try to be short:
- Bought an IP camera that has a web interface
- The camera knows Fixed IP, PPPoE and a few other protocols, but NO VPN of any kind
- The only way to access it from outside is via port forwarding
- My ISP doesn't give any incoming ports, it's a pure IPv6 connection with IPv4 translation on THEIR side.
- Only router is a Cable Modem/Router provided by the ISP, which, as stated above, creates an IPv4 tunnel
On my Windows computers I broke through the lack of incoming connections by using AirVPN and the Forwarded Ports feature.
However, the camera cannot do that...
How do I share my computer's AirVPN tunnel to the IP camera ?
Something like this:
Internet -> AirVPN server port -> My computer with Eddie -> Camera's IP + Port
Is it even possible ?