Not connected, Your IP: 54.221.43.155
ian1948uk

Can't install on Windows 10

Hi everyone. Sorry if this isn't the right forum but it was my best guess. Registered and chose and paid for my plan. Downloaded software for Windows 10 64 bit and put to one side. Generated necessary files and successfully added to OpenVPN on my new NVIDIA Shield. Felling very good about all this. So I decided to install on my laptop and what a mess I got into. Closed anti virus and all other apps and ran the downloaded software as administrator - seemed to go ok. Then I launched. Signed in and tried to use recommended server. Got the installing tunnel message but that went on and on until it stopped trying to install and gave me a "error occurred installing the TAP device driver". I decided to uninstall everything including TAP using an uninstalled that also cleaned the registry etc. Started again from scratch with a fresh download and new install. Did everything as before but still arrived with not being able to open AIR with exactly the same error message. Bit disappointed after such a clean process for NVIDIA so can someone help a noobie get it right please. Thanks in advance.

Do it again and this time paste the logfile output here into spoiler tags.

[spoiler]This[/spoiler]

does

this

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.