81 replies to this topic

#81 Jeremyx3

Jeremyx3

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:27 AM

Thanks Spinmaster - Common sense advice and, unless a special deal is timely in the offing, I may well do as you suggest and purchase a shorter subscription to tide me over. BTW I am not stingy, this is all about the principle of me paying more than someone else to AirVPN for the same thing . Staff did hint about Christmas special deals so hopefully they will be forthcoming.

Thanks also Air4141841 - However, to you maybe hilarious to make a comparison, but to me even more funny that you had tried NordVPN twice !!  :rofl: :rofl: . Subsequent to my post yesterday I read a number of reviews of NordVPN today and, based on the majority suggesting they were a waste of space (as you seem to have experienced also), I wouldn't try them once!

As for Staff - You finding "same thing" offensive is quite disappointing but maybe I wasn't 100% clear.  I was never suggesting AirVPN was the same as NordVPN.  What I said was:

"I won't pay more than my online colleagues for the same thing" - This was based on the AirVPN Black Friday deal giving a preferential deal to others and with me now effectively having to pay extra to secure my continued loyalty. On a matter of principle I would never entertain this with you or any other supplier/ retailer.

I'm sure I've been with AirVPN around 5 years. Despite the insults and ridicule directed towards me on this thread I will, as suggested, look out for the Christmas Specials and hopefully stick around.

If you read the user guide here: https://airvpn.org/topic/18339-guide-to-getting-started-links-for-advanced-users/ you would have seen this: "Since AirVPN isn't free, is it possible to buy a Lifetime subscription, as with other VPNs? Does AirVPN hold sales at all?" and then you would have seen this below it: "AirVPN's Black Friday sale has a discount of: 35%. Sometime around 20th November."

It is your own fault for not searching out there for deals. I read that and added it to my calendar as soon as I found this VPN company.

The Christmas one is here: "AirVPN's Christmas sale has a discount of: 20%. Sometime around the 20th December."

Good luck, read the user created guide and you'll find many helpful things. 

Maybe you did read it, you did say you've been here 5 years. Here's my reminder to you, add it to your calendar right now.

#82 Staff

Staff

Advanced Member

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7856 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:48 AM

"I won't pay more than my online colleagues for the same thing" - This was based on the AirVPN Black Friday deal giving a preferential deal to others and with me now effectively having to pay extra to secure my continued loyalty. On a matter of principle I would never entertain this with you or any other supplier/ retailer.

Understood. Well, thank you anyway for having offered a staff member the chance to point out so many NordVPN security flaws and missing features. :)

I'm sure I've been with AirVPN around 5 years. Despite the insults and ridicule directed towards me on this thread I will, as suggested, look out for the Christmas Specials and hopefully stick around.

We confirm they are coming.

Kind regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Servers online. Online Sessions: 15606 - BW: 55211 Mbit/sYour IP: 54.82.99.169Guest Access.