Not connected, Your IP: 3.129.45.92
Sign in to follow this  
MauriceYoumano

Manjaro (Arch) client graphical interface need fixing

I am using Manjaro (latest 18). While there is a Airvpn client available in the AUR, the interface seems to be broken. The client seems to work ok but the left menu is minuscule, missing infos and others anomalies. Tried the latest AUR versions 2.17, which is way better then 2.16 (very broken), has those issues.

Is there a chance that could be fix ?  Manjaro is now the number one distro by far in front of Mint and Ubuntu (distrowatch). That be a good idea to give it some work.

Tx

I'm having problems with Manjaro as well. If Eddie is minimized and I bring it up again, I can see no buttons and text. It seems to be frozen,

Have you written a support request as well? Just curious before I start installing Manjaro. Is it KDE?

No issues here on clean Arch (KDE) with latest AUR build (2.17.2). Must be Manjaro specific.

Have you written a support request as well? Just curious before I start installing Manjaro. Is it KDE?

Should I? I'm using KDE, yes.

Edit: So it seems like this only happens if I minimize to tray. If the option is disabled, everything seems to be okay. In fact, it doesn't even minimize to tray. It's still on the taskbar.

No issues on Arcolinux xfce, to add another arch derivative to the mix.