• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brettwardo

brettwardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:43 AM

I'm sorry if I say anything stupid here I'm not claiming to know anything except that network lock is enabled, my DNS servers and ipv4 settings are on airvpns reccomended, and I still get webRTC leaks.

See attached image below for an example of ipleak test on mozilla. Same results show on Chrome.

proofwebrtc.png

Only setting I changed from default was what I saw in another forum to fix a problem where once network locked you were permanently stuck checking ipv6 unable to connect.

Spoiler

I'm not sure how bad webRTC leaks are and I would also like to ask if my ISP can find my torrents since I just noticed this, been torrenting for half an hour thought network lock would have made that ok but now I'm worred as I am one strike away from my service being terminated. I am aware that you can disable this in browser, but if browsers can see my personal info and location here it makes me nervous ISP can as well.

I'm using windows 7 Home Premium and the only virus protection I have is windows defender.  

Logs here

Spoiler

#2 Air4141841

Air4141841

Advanced Member

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:49 AM

have you clicked on the link following it showing your computers local IP?    i will show you how to fix this showing depending on your browser

#3 brettwardo

brettwardo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:37 PM

have you clicked on the link following it showing your computers local IP?    i will show you how to fix this showing depending on your browser

Yeah and I did that, but I thought network lock prevented that? Or is that not a feature of network lock and I'm just dumb.

#4 Air4141841

Air4141841

Advanced Member

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:10 PM

that is a limitation of the browser you are using not the eddie client

#5 brettwardo

brettwardo

• Members
  • Pip