Not connected, Your IP: 3.87.209.162

I recently got AirVPN and have used it successfully a few times before, but I've run into an issue where the UI version of Eddie won't open. When I run the .exe on Windows, the gray icon shows up on my taskbar, but vanishes after ~45 seconds (or immediately if I try to click on it). There's still an instance of the "Eddie - Windows UI" background task running, but no window ever opens, and I don't seem to actually connect to one of AirVPN's servers.

I'd like to just use the CLI instead, but it's been pretty unreliable the few times I've tried. Has anyone run into an issue like this before?

I have exactly the same issue. I've been using Eddie for months when the shortcut on my toolbar in Windows 10 stopped working. Eddie launched but disappeared from the screen almost immidiately. I solved the problem by going through the files, shutting Eddie from the task manager and using another shortcut to relaunch it. But now it doesn't work anymore at all. I tried reinstalling it, but the result is the same.

While Eddie is working, try to copy the log. If you can't make it before it goes south, go to Preferences > Logging as fast as you can and try enabling log output to a file, for example, to Desktop for easy access. It might just record something before something bad happens to the UI.

I trust that, before posting, you tried disabling any antivirus you may running, including Windows Defender and its super smart SmartScreen.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.