Not connected, Your IP: 13.58.82.79
Sign in to follow this  
alansmithee

ANSWERED Recurring Payment Bitcoin Purchase?

Hello,

I know payments past 3 days are automatically recurring once that time period is up. I've seen advice on how to stop this using PayPal's own site, but nothing on other payments?

My question is, I bought 3 months with Bitcoin, is this recurring? If so, how do I cancel this, please? I've searched my settings here, but can't find a thing, so I imagine like PayPal it's done within the payment site's settings? 

I used Coinbase. Will I find something here? (It's just I like to know/need reminders what money is going where, or I'll forget)

-  I don't think I'm in the right section here, but didn't know where else to post..

Thanks for any info!

Hello,

I know payments past 3 days are automatically recurring once that time period is up.

Hello!

Exactly the contrary is true: it is not possible to have an auto-renewing three days plan in our system.

The only way to get an auto-renewing 1, 3, 6 or 12 months plan is picking a "PayPal susbscription" payment method when you check out. Any other payment method does not support auto-renewal plans, we're sorry.

Kind regards

Posted ... (edited)

"The only way to get an auto-renewing 1, 3, 6 or 12 months plan is picking a "PayPal susbscription" payment method when you check out. Any other payment method does not support auto-renewal plans, we're sorry."

i hope that's true, my 3month plan end tomorrow and i used auto-renew last time.

oh and i try this auto-renew thing everytime, but there never was/is a thing on my Paypal "Managing Authorizations" thing or what ever it's called.

there are alot of things like Blizzard's Monthly for WoW, but no AirVP

Edited ... by blaHbluBB

“We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of thirty and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to feel nothing so as not to feel anything—what a waste!”