Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.107.161
scgt1

Does running an install for a newer Eddie keep settings?

Seems I'm on an older 2.13.6 and I was looking at updating. If I run the install file does it update or replace the current Eddie. Regardless of which it does will it keep my settings intact or should I go through and screen shot each setting page so I can migrate settings over?

Guess I'll just take screen shots of every single settings screen since no one chimed in to confirm if Eddie just updates or is replaced and settings are wiped when running the install for a newer version.

Hello!

The settings are not wiped out when you upgrade. The file "default.xml" or "AirVPN.xml" in older versions keeps all of your settings, so you can back it up for additional safety. Note: if you have defined customized profiles, of course you will have additional xml files.

Kind regards

Hello!

The settings are not wiped out when you upgrade. The file "default.xml" or "AirVPN.xml" in older versions keeps all of your settings, so you can back it up for additional safety. Note: if you have defined customized profiles, of course you will additional xml files.

Kind regards

Thanks for the response. I haven't gotten around to taking screen shots of all the settings yet so this will save that time. LOL