Not connected, Your IP: 44.204.99.5

Hello

First, eddie disconnected around twice in a day without any details even if I activated "automatic reconnection".

Second, when I change wifi for 4G or 4G for wifi, network trafic is stopped. I need to stop eddie and reconnect it.

rgds

Hello

First, eddie disconnected around twice in a day without any details even if I activated "automatic reconnection".

Second, when I change wifi for 4G or 4G for wifi, network trafic is stopped. I need to stop eddie and reconnect it.

rgds

Hello,

we have taken care to definitely improve precisely this aspect (on top of other ones) with the upcoming RC2. A preRC2 has been extensively tested internally and if there are no last minute problems it will be made available on 26th of July. Check the main thread about Eddie Android edition (and the Google Play Store will let you know when a new version is available, if you downloaded Eddie from the Play Store):

https://airvpn.org/topic/26549-eddie-android-edition

Anyway, please note that "automatic reconnection" you mention is meant to reconnect Eddie at the Android device (re)boot if it was turned off or restarted when Eddie was still running and connected.

Thank you very much for your tests and please keep testing the new version and feel free to keep reporting back, the more testers the better: we consider the feedback as a paramount resource on the road to deliver a good stable version.

When you report anything, please add if you don't mind your exact device model and Android version.

Kind regards