Version 2.16.3 (Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:20:52 +0000)
I tried that version but there were serious connection problems with various web sites. About half of my daily sites were working well, but other half gave an error saying something like "could not find IP". Also performance of the working connections was very slow. I did a reboot and flushed DNS and cleared all caches from everywhere, then restarted Eddie, but nothing fixed the problem.
I went back to 2.16.1 and problems are gone.
My computer is running Windows 7 64-bit SP1.
Protocol was SSL. I tried different servers (one with IPv6 and a few others with IPv4, no difference).