Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.47.250
Laures

Windows 10 1803 does not run with AirVPN

Hello,

why don't you open a ticket? Probably Eddie is currently and swiftly running on tens of thousands Windows machines so it sounds like a local problem of yours. Anyway Eddie is just one software, our service can be used perfectly without Eddie. Check the "Enter" > "Windows" page in our web site, direct link https://airvpn.org/windows and do not hesitate to open a ticket.

Kind regards

I disagree, I have Windows 10 1803 64bit on my machine and have no problems with AirVPN at all. In fact I think it is running better than ever.

Looking at the attached log text, Eddie might be waiting for something to press his Connect button.

Strange things happen when you put humans in the loop.

Suggest you uninstall Eddie. Then drill down to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\AirVPN and delete all xml files. Reinstall Eddie, confgure preferences and connect.

After you update to Windows 10 1803, you will find out that the tap adapters are not there anymore. OpenVpn will still be there. Yes reinstall your tap adapters.

Reinstall Eddie, confgure preferences and connect.

If you use Eddie do as Fly Airvpn advised