Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.221.163
Sign in to follow this  
Adzkii

uk servers are slow, huge packet loss

i've tried most of the uk servers, alot of packet loss, near 50% every few mins then goes back down to 5-10% packet loss. torrents don't go beyond 1mb download speed lol

Zz7lKYZ.png

rIdZZiA.png

Q1IRoUc.png

M3PwjtY.png

what's going on? been happening for almost a week now,i usually hit like 50-60mb on the uk servers

(just come back using airvpn)

cheers

yep totally agree, i've had nothing but constant disconnects/reconnects multiple times every day for the past couple of weeks...been a user for over a year now, wondering whether to to renew in 19 days time or look for another vpn...don't really want to change vpn service, but they need to make their service better like it used to be

Hello!

We operate 16 servers in three different datacenters in the UK. It's virtually impossible that all datacenters have the same problem at the same time. Additionally, we do not experience any problem (also check the real time servers monitor) and we have no complaints from other customers. Therefore the problem is probably on your side and you might like to open a ticket to get support.

Kind regards