Photo

Servers not available for SSL /SSH

Best Answer Staff, 17 May 2018 - 06:43 PM

Do you know when/why this changed? I remember using the server Merope under SSL before and it worked beautifully 

On every server OpenVPN over SSL and SSH are available as usual, nothing changed, on entry-IP 2 or 1 (according to the destination port). Check the list in "AirVPN" > "Preferences" > "Protocols".

Kind regards

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 InEvX

InEvX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:55 PM

Hello,

So I've been experiencing this issue for the past month or so. 

I'm currently on Eddie 2.14.4 and when I select protocols SSH or SSL, all the servers turn red and state: NA: connection mode not available. 

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks!

#2 Staff

Staff

Advanced Member

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7457 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

Hello,

I'm currently on Eddie 2.14.4 and when I select protocols SSH or SSL, all the servers turn red and state: NA: connection mode not available. 

Thanks!

Hello!

You must have selected connection modes which end to entry-IP addresses 3 or 4. Such modes are currently available, but only on a small amount of servers. Deployment goes on and these modes will be available on those entry-IP addresses as well in the near future; in the meantime you need to use the specific servers supporting them and/or select a connection to entry-IP 1 or 2.

Kind regards

#3 InEvX

InEvX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:42 PM

Hello,

Thanks!

Hello!

You must have selected connection modes which end to entry-IP addresses 3 or 4. Such modes are currently available, but only on a small amount of servers. Deployment goes on and these modes will be available on those entry-IP addresses as well in the near future; in the meantime you need to use the specific servers supporting them and/or select a connection to entry-IP 1 or 2.

Kind regards

Thanks for the info!

Do you know when/why this changed? I remember using the server Merope under SSL before and it worked beautifully 

#4 Staff

Staff

Advanced Member

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7457 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:43 PM   Best Answer

On every server OpenVPN over SSL and SSH are available as usual, nothing changed, on entry-IP 2 or 1 (according to the destination port). Check the list in "AirVPN" > "Preferences" > "Protocols".

Kind regards

#5 InEvX

InEvX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:56 PM

Kind regards

lol! damn it. I scrolled down too fair  :sorry:  :no:

I used to scroll down all the way for entry IP 1-2 lol...apparently there are way more than I thought! 

Thanks for the help!!! Works beautifully now :D 

:closed:  :good:  :clap: