Not connected, Your IP: 52.207.218.95

Hello,

Port Forwarding DANGER!- Reachable over real IP -tcp protocol.

Connected servers: Sargas Alya

The first time I see this "sort of an error" today.

Anyone?

Regards,

Flex

Hello!

It means exactly that: your service is reachable through your real IP address. It's dangerous because it opens the way to correlation attacks. Please make sure to not forward ports in your router. Network Lock will also solve the problem.

Kind regards

It's dangerous because it opens the way to correlation attacks.

This is only regarding the torrent client forwarded port in utorrent(now Bittorrent 7.x)

Please make sure to not forward ports in your router.

UPnP now disabled. on routers whereas UPnP was enabled on the ISP modem(Now disabled).

About 4 hours ago I tested this "idea"...with .Wireshark and Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4

No BitTorrent data on my local interface(Ethernet/lan).NONE.

All BitTorrent data in/out only on my Tap-Adapters.

Network Lock will also solve the problem.

I guess.

Than why would one server say in Port Forwarding  all good and the other one reporting that "Danger...real IP reacheble when in fact both of them work just fine?

In talks with the @Staff as in why would this occur.....

Than why would one server say in Port Forwarding  all good and the other one reporting that "Danger...real IP reachable when in fact both of them work just fine?

@Staff--You might want to revisit how you have setup/configured Port Forwarding on your website<<---a suggestion.

My setup/config works(2 or more servers connected from same device) for torrent clients/browsers/any application that is set to use ONLY VPN/TAP-adapters for Windows & Comodo.

https://airvpn.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=25592

For any other application that you need to run on your system/network such as Serviio...use the provided example below.

Regards,

Flex

Until this AirDNS issue gets solved....switch to random port(torrent client)....in case 2 or more connections are in use. Anyhow for me it does work.

More info----->>>>https://airvpn.org/topic/17440-fix-for-tap-adapter-in-windows/