Not connected, Your IP: 3.81.222.152
Joneh

Navigate with more than 100 Mbps

I have more than 200 Mbps and when I use airvpn it does not exceed 100Mbps I noticed that the status of the connection appears 100mbps, how does it make the connection with 1.0 Gbps speed?

Hello!

It's probably due to a limitation in your computer hardware.

If this is in a torrenting context, you can check my signature for guides on how to get better torrent speeds.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

If this is in a torrenting context, you can check my signature for guides on how to get better torrent speeds.

Hi there! I have a FTTH 1 Gbps, without AirVPN I get 945 Mbps (that is 115+ MB/s). With Airvpn turned on it is 100 - 150 Mbps (that is max 15 MB/s). No limitation on my hardware. I think that Airvpn HAS a an uplimit. Or not?

Hello!

Hi there! I have a FTTH 1 Gbps, without AirVPN I get 945 Mbps (that is 115+ MB/s). With Airvpn turned on it is 100 - 150 Mbps (that is max 15 MB/s). No limitation on my hardware. I think that Airvpn HAS a an uplimit. Or not?

Hello!

Is your system Windows? We have had some reports according to which some Windows systems can't beat 130-140 Mbit/s with the current tun/tap driver. We can't confirm or deny, but it deserves more data collection.

Kind regards

I have the same speed issues on Windows. I have a Gigabit line too and get speeds around 600 mbit's on macOS while connectet to AirVPN. On Windows max speed is around 300 mbit's. Without VPN i get around 920 mbit's.

Hello!

Hello!

Is your system Windows? We have had some reports according to which some Windows systems can't beat 130-140 Mbit/s with the current tun/tap driver. We can't confirm or deny, but it deserves more data collection.

Kind regards

Yep sadly so.. I can try on my mac (I must first connect it with the Ethernet cable from windows PC) and see.

What data do you need?

Thanks

I'm having a 1 Gb/s internet connection (Up and Down).

Getting about the speed shown below when testing against one AirVPN server in Sweden.

7225133328.png

Using OpenVPN client in my router (ASUS RT-AC86U).

Hello!

Hello!

Kind regards

current tun / tap driver in Windows system

how to pack to leave with maximum speed?