Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.187.121
Waterwater10

IVP6 block all already exists

I'm using Windows 10 on the 2.14.2 Eddie.

When I first start Eddie there is no issue. If the computer goes to sleep or hibernates, when I turn the computer back on I get the notification from Windows saying "Windows wfp unexpected rule ipv6 block all already exists airvpn". I use network lock, but even if I disable network lock and try to connect to a server, I get the same message. The only way to rectify the problem is the exit Eddie and relaunch it.

I'm not sure if it's the client version as it is experimental or if it's an issue with my Windows setup.

I have the network lock mode in auto. All settings are default. I did set the network lock mode to WPF for about 20 mins (new windows install) the other day. I'm not sure if they has created a rule somewhere.

Hello!

Yes that has been happening lately. As you're on the experimental, you can report it in the experimental clients thread. But do please supply Eddie logs when doing so . It would also be helpful here.

You may be able to sort of fix it if:

• You go to device manager and uninstall TAP. If you then go to Eddie's install folder, you can find tap.exe and click that to install. Eddie should automatically install it for you.
  • Preferences>Networking>Layer IP6>"If supported, otherwise Outside" may help. But I can't actually recommend it, since it should get blocked. But I think it helped me to connect at least, when I got that error.

But Air is aware of the issue, so I'd guess they're working on it and new releases aren't far off.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

Yes that has been happening lately. As you're on the experimental, you can report it in the experimental clients thread. But do please supply Eddie logs when doing so . It would also be helpful here.

You may be able to sort of fix it if:

• You go to device manager and uninstall TAP. If you then go to Eddie's install folder, you can find tap.exe and click that to install. Eddie should automatically install it for you.
  • Preferences>Networking>Layer IP6>"If supported, otherwise Outside" may help. But I can't actually recommend it, since it should get blocked. But I think it helped me to connect at least, when I got that error.

But Air is aware of the issue, so I'd guess they're working on it and new releases aren't far off.

Thanks. Is there anywhere I can go that lists all the current known bugs with different client versions?

Absolutely.

It's found on the download page otherwise, hiding in plain sight.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Doesn't that just show the fixed issues rather than current issues?

Absolutely.

It's found on the download page otherwise, hiding in plain sight.

Oh my bad, I misread. There's none for that, that I know of. It just tends to get reported in the thread I first mentioned and then Staff releases a fix at some point.