Not connected, Your IP: 18.209.69.180

ipleak fail error

Hi is there some thing wrong when i am doing this test sorry on ipleak.net.I see this message IPv6 test reachable (error) and Fallback (error) both are in red.Do i have a problem ? how do i fix this ? i am using window 10 and firefox.Do i need to reset pc ? any help please.Thank you.

Hi is there some thing wrong when i am doing this test sorry on ipleak.net.I see this message IPv6 test reachable (error) and Fallback (error) both are in red.Do i have a problem ? how do i fix this ? i am using window 10 and firefox.Do i need to reset pc ? any help please.Thank you.

no, there's not a problem.  If you have no ISP IPv6 address and/or you're not connecting to AirVPN servers with IPv6 enabled then you'll see what you see.

Please forgive me i dont fully understand your reply

no, there's not a problem.  If you have no ISP IPv6 address and/or you're not connecting to AirVPN servers with IPv6 enabled then you'll see what you see.

Sorry i dont fully understand what you mean by if i have no ISP IPV6 ? i all ways connect to a VPN and im with virgin media thank you for trying to help

I get the same type result with a Canada AirVPN server info displayed. It appears the page was changed to include (error) word in a result. It might mean no fallback to real IP which is good. In your screen shots all IP addresses are AirVPN and your web browser is not leaking WebRTC, so you have no leaks for this setup.

Hello,

I got the same error,

but the strange thing is when i use ip-leak without the vpn i got both ipv4 and an ipv6 adres

does this mean only the ipv4 is masked?, or do i need to change somthing in the settings?

rgrds

Henk

Sorry but i was using airvpn somes times if i do a test i get message like saying 9  Errors or something

here is a screen shot link https://www.flickr.com/photos/petercooks/

Hello,

both screenshots show that your system does not have any traffic leak. Screenshot 2 shows that IPv6 is working on the server, while screenshot 1 shows that it's not. It's the same server, however, don't assume that IPv6 will always work as long as we don't officially announce full IPv6 support (which will allow you on most servers to reach IPv6 services even if you have only IPv4).

Kind regards

Hello,

I got the same error,

but the strange thing is when i use ip-leak without the vpn i got both ipv4 and an ipv6 adres

does this mean only the ipv4 is masked?, or do i need to change somthing in the settings?

rgrds

Henk

no, it means that right now AirVPN only supports IPv4 connections (except on 2 test servers) and that ipv6 is disabled when connecting.  if you enable ipv6 in the latest Eddie beta and connect to the test servers which support ipv6, then you'll have both while connected to VPN.