Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.3.195

I noticed when I went to the IP Leak page under IP address it showed up my Computers local IP address showed up. While my ISP IP address did not. Is there a problem with my local IP address showing up and if it is, how do I configure my DD-WRT to block it.

Thanks

most likely this is due to a webRTC leak

If using chrome try installing uBlock origin  or privacy badger

and enable blocking of webrtc requests

or as stated on the ip leak page:

• Mozilla Firefox: Type "about:config” in the address bar. Scroll down to “media.peerconnection.enabled”, double click to set it to false.
  • Google Chrome: Install Google official extension WebRTC Network Limiter.
  • Opera: Type "about:config" in the address bar or go to "Settings". Select "Show advanced settings" and click on "Privacy & security". At "WebRTC" mark select "Disable non-proxied UDP".

Strange behaviour on IPLeak test today on two seperate browsers:

The IP Address check (with the country flag) shows up as normal, but the DNS Address shows nothing (it usually has one or two entries with flags showing) - all it says is 0 servers, 100 errors.

Anyone any idea why this should be happening for the first time?

Strange behaviour on IPLeak test today on two seperate browsers:

The IP Address check (with the country flag) shows up as normal, but the DNS Address shows nothing (it usually has one or two entries with flags showing) - all it says is 0 servers, 100 errors.

Anyone any idea why this should be happening for the first time?

Hello!

Can confirm, I get the same 100 errors showing up in Firefox, from Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon. I thought it was just me, as I was messing with Eddie's DNS beforehand. If you wait a while, it will reduce like mine did, to something like "44 tests pending, 66 errors". But these numbers change all the time.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Yep works now. Thanks Staff.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

More problems now when I visit IP Leak page - none of the usual info tabs are showing anything about my connection. The only thing showing is the green light confirming it's an AIrVPN Exit Node - other than that, nothing on two seperate browsers. Was working fine not long ago.