Not connected, Your IP: 3.146.65.212
Sign in to follow this  
cdv36x

After reboot eddie/airvpn missing from computer and connections locked. Linux Mint 18.3

I installed Mint 18.3 and then installed eddie client after that. Was successfully using client until first reboot. Now can't launch it or even find the files for it.

Internet connection is locked, so I can't connect anywhere. Checked connection to router and out with other computer they are fine.

I did check the boxes for launch at start up and enable network lock in the client before rebooting computer.

What to do?

I think this happens when you shutdown or restart with AirVPN running. Try running airvpn with sudo in terminal. When I did this, I was able to get Eddie to reopen and reconnect. Then I disconnected, exited and was able to run the program from shortcuts and the menu again. This isn't hard, but it does get old after having to do it almost every day. Hopefully someone can figure out what's happening to make Eddie lock up all the time.