After I've forwarded the right port in AirVPN client area and put the right settings in qBittorrent, I finally get great speeds while connected to the VPN service. However, the speeds (for torrents), seem to fluctuate heavily between 0 and 200Mbit (my max speed).
I have the feeling it is because of some setting or limit somewhere that high speeds cannot be sustained. Here is a screenshot of the Eddie speed:
- Using network lock
- Using OS X 10.12.6
- Using an SSD
- Using Asus AC-3200 router
- Only using the utun3 network interface in qBittorrent
- Used settings described here for qBittorrent
- Disabled firewall on router
- Looked for any settings in my router that might impede sustained speed like ICMP flood detection but cannot find those
- Using port forwarding in client area
Is this normal behaviour? I don't really mind it for the time being, as speed is much faster than before, however maybe I'm missing a setting that could prevent this?