Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.113.197

Hi

I have just installed AirVPN on a Windows 8.1 desktop with Eddie version 2.13.6 .

When I initially installed AirVPN-Eddie it worked perfectly but when I minimised the Edddie window I couldn’t get it back and got a message stating "An instance of Eddie is already running".

I wanted to disconnect the VPN connection so I tried restarting the computer and now AirVPN-Eddie wont connect, I can log in, and select a server but when I try to connect the attempted connection times out and I get Open VPN> Warning: gateway is not reachable on any active network adapter 10.4.0.1  and then there is another popup stating "Eddie Disconnecting" it then moves on to the next server on the list.

I then thought about reinstalling but although I can uninstall AirVPN I can’t find a way to remove/uninstall Eddie, am I missing something obvious, how do I remove Eddie?

Hopefully this is an easy fix, any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

AirVPN client = Eddie. If Eddie is uninstalled, the AirVPN client is. Otherwise, I don't know what you mean

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks for the reply.

The problem was in the fact that although I could uninstall AirVPN the desktop shortcut still gave the response "An instance of Eddie is already running".

So I reinstalled AirVPN and guess what...  "An instance of Eddie is already running" but I cant see it so where is it and how do I get rid of it?

Happily, it isn’t a problem now, I have managed to remove all files/folders, it was a slow - manual search but it is done now.

Regards