44 replies to this topic

#41 stookie

stookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:36 PM

Just wondering if any progress has been made in dealing with this problem. A few of us put in tickets awhile ago, but so far I haven't heard anything further about fixing it. Currently, I'm having to use Eddie 2.12.4, but that too is giving me problems, as I mentioned in a post above. Obviously I'd like to use the latest version, if possible. Unfortunately, because of these various connection problems that have only started in the last few months, trying to use AirVPN has become a very frustrating experience, never knowing if it'll connect or not.

Any updated info from others would be appreciated.

Thanks.

#42 madrat

madrat

Advanced Member

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 03:10 PM

Just wondering if any progress has been made in dealing with this problem. A few of us put in tickets awhile ago, but so far I haven't heard anything further about fixing it. Currently, I'm having to use Eddie 2.12.4, but that too is giving me problems, as I mentioned in a post above. Obviously I'd like to use the latest version, if possible. Unfortunately, because of these various connection problems that have only started in the last few months, trying to use AirVPN has become a very frustrating experience, never knowing if it'll connect or not.

Any updated info from others would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Yes. We are still waiting for the next update. In the meantime, I find these settings work for me on El Capitan running Eddie 2.13.6. Under GENERAL check "Connect at startup" and "Activate network lock at startup". Under NETWORK LOCK, uncheck everything. "Allow lan/private" may be checked after you connect if you wish. Fingers crossed for the new version very soon??

#43 stookie

stookie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 06:53 AM

Thanks, madrat. Like you, I'm hoping for a new version soon, too, as I'm otherwise very happy with Air. I followed those instructions when you suggested them some time ago, but although it got me connected, I found that the Network Lock function was compromised, so I went back to 2.12.4. even though it was having failure to connect problems of its own. Happily, I seem to have stumbled on a solution for that problem, so at least I can continue using it until we get an update.

#44 madrat

madrat

Advanced Member

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:49 PM   Best Answer

Uddate to Eddie 2.14 beta

#45 Clodo

Clodo

AirVPN Team

• Staff