Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.67.251
scout

Canadian server - east coast versus west coast

My latency is a lot better to the Toronto servers and yet, every time I initiate a new connection ( which is not that often), I end up on a Vancouver server.  I am using ca.vpn.airdns.org.   I know I could select only the ones from Toronto by using the servers IP instead of ca.vpn.airdns.org but it sure would nice instead if I could use something like east.ca.vpn.airdns.org ( or toronto.ca. or ontario.ca.).

Thanks

My latency is a lot better to the Toronto servers and yet, every time I initiate a new connection ( which is not that often), I end up on a Vancouver server.  I am using ca.vpn.airdns.org.   I know I could select only the ones from Toronto by using the servers IP instead of ca.vpn.airdns.org but it sure would nice instead if I could use something like east.ca.vpn.airdns.org ( or toronto.ca. or ontario.ca.).

Thanks

Using the country config does not connect you to the nearest server.  It connects you to the least busy server of that country.

Understood but the activity level will change over time, the location will not.  I want to connect to the nearest servers and that's why I would like airvpn to add new dns entry for vast country.  Splitting Canada in two would be good.  Something should also be done for the US.

Its not critical as I can work around this easily, it just would be nice to have.