Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.74.227
Sign in to follow this  
picker63

New Airvpn Version Destroyed My Download Speeds

I opened a ticket about this a few days ago, supplied logs and screenshots, never heard back from anyone. I then posted that I would rather just remove this newer version of Eddie, and reinstall the previous version, which gave me no issues at all. I did this, but the previous version will not allow me to login, so i can't use it. I don't think it's right that you force us to use a newer version which doesn't work properly. yes, this started when I installed the newest Airvpn client version, and I have eliminated all other possibilities of the cause. When I don't use the airvpn, my downloads are blazing fast and no issues, just as with the previous version. As soon as I use the latest Airvpn client, my download speeds are reduced to pitiful, and I get Failed, network error messages when some of the downloads fail. I am also now getting wild fluctuations in download speed when downloading a file of any size as well. Again, this only happens while using the newest version of Airvpn. I have changed absolutely nothing else on my computer between using the previous version of Airvpn, and this latest one, so no doubt at all it is the culprit. Again, not cool that we can't just use the previous version which gave me no issues. Can you guys on Staff tell me why this newest version destroyed my download speeds? Do you have a solution? I will open a new ticket again. It's been a very frustrating several days now

Hello,

we do not force anything (not even using our software) and your multiple tickets have been promptly answered. Please check. We also remind you that Eddie has nothing to do with performance you mention since it is an OpenVPN frontend.

Kind regards