Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.61.223
Sevenz

Using Country VPN and Server VPN on 2 locations.

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before but I'm not sure what to write on 'search', while of course I can test it manually to see what happens but I host nextcloud for work so I can't really try it as it might disrupt nextcloud syncing.

Case:

Home VPN uses Antares VPN Config (Singapore server).

Workplace VPN uses Singapore VPN config (which will try 1 of the 7 servers available).

Both uses Asus Router

What happens if I restart my workplace router, will it ever try to connect to Antares and disconnect home VPN that is currently in used? Or Antares will not be connected as it is already connected to Home?

I hope what I said is understandable.

If Antares is the least busy server at the time, your workplace VPN will connect to it throwing your home VPN off if you're using the same server port in each setup.  Use a different server port at home and you shouldn't get kicked off.

How do I use different server port? Is it in the config generator?

Yes, in the config generator advanced settings.

If you're using Merlin Asus firmware you should be able to just change the server port and save.  But, I think stock firmware gives you no options.

Thanks for the tips! So I assume by using Home Antares UDP Port 1194, and Work Singapore UDP 443, it is possible for Work Singapore to go into Antares Port 443 and it does not disturb Home Antares? (Hope it's understandable)

I will continue to monitor with this setup.