Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.109.211
clayvligon

Choosing VPN for Popcorn Time

I believe this is the right forum and right place to post my query. So the thing is I am a frequent user of popcorn time but lately have been travelling a lot hence facing the geo-restrictions and unable to view my content. This blog 5 best popcorn time VPN has somewhat helped me but still I am not an expert in this area. So can you guys recommend me a VPN from the choices given in the blog ?

Regards,

Clay

^^

Sir I have no idea about VPNs and you are suggesting me airvpn? So can you guide me how effective it will be for popcorn time ?

^^

Sir I have no idea about VPNs and you are suggesting me airvpn? So can you guide me how effective it will be for popcorn time ?

It is very effective.

I happen to use airvpn myself!  Often with popcorntime

Well considering this is the AirVPN forum, the majority of users are going to be biased.

That said, AirVPN rocks! I'm confident that you'll be thoroughly satisfied with what it can do (I certainly am myself). It will get the job done and then some...USE IT!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

i bought a subscription 9 months ago for 1 year, and i will for sure continue buying new sub when this one ends.

For me, The speeds on my laptop with vpn r 99% of my actual speed ( 50Mb)

They offer highest encryption available 

this vpn can work on every platform, everywhere in the world, even if the isp blocks openvpn packets, Airvpn provides vpn over SSL\ ssh ....

the only con in my opinion is :

only 3 connections per account, while some other providers offer 5-6 connections.