Not connected, Your IP: 3.129.13.201
free_refil

List of servers that support SSL (443)

Hello,

I'm curious if there is a list of the servers and their capabilities.  It's been my experience that not every server supports SSL over port 443.  At work, where I use my VPN the most, the only protocol I've been able to utilize effectively has been SSL over port 443.  A simple list of the servers and their capabilities would allow me to whitelist all the servers I could effectively connect to.  Does such a list exist?

Yea, it must be my work then, seems as though 9/10 servers won't connect on SSL @ 443.  I had been using two servers in Dallas heavily for the past year or so, but it appears they're no longer on the list/retired (Auva, and another one I can't remember at the moment).  So far the only servers I can connect to in Dallas or Atlanta (which have quickest peering/lowest latencies to me) is Scorpius and Pavo in Atlanta. None of the current Dallas servers will allow me to connect.  

Yea, it must be my work then, seems as though 9/10 servers won't connect on SSL @ 443.  I had been using two servers in Dallas heavily for the past year or so, but it appears they're no longer on the list/retired (Auva, and another one I can't remember at the moment).  So far the only servers I can connect to in Dallas or Atlanta (which have quickest peering/lowest latencies to me) is Scorpius and Pavo in Atlanta. None of the current Dallas servers will allow me to connect.  

you may be running into other problems.  You should post logs here.