Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.77.114

Sveriges Television AB (svtplay.se) not working

hi,

from the database it seems svtplay.se (swedish tv) should be working when I am connected

to any airvpn node. It does work from swedish server only.

Can you pls look into this and see if it can be fixed?

It's working without any problem for me. I can watch SVTplay when using the Swedish servers.

It's working both with the old servers connected to the ISP Kustbandet, but also with the new server "Norma" which belongs to the ISP/Hoster AltusHost.

Don't know whether SVTplay has restrictions of watching on their homepage when you are coming from a non-Swedish IP or using a non-Swedish server at AirVPN.

But using the Swedish servers makes SVTplay working without a problem for me.

I think the problem is on SVT Play's site. They don't want you to be able to watch the content on their site, when you are not coming from Sweden.

So there is nothing you can blame AirVPN for. - Please contact SVTplay and ask them instead. 

from airvpn specs page:

• Using our DNS allows our customers to use our anti-geolocation discrimination features. For example, visit a website that allows only United States connections from a Netherlands VPN server

as stated above it works when connected to a swedish server but not servers in other countries.

since I use other services as well this is important.

as stated above it works when connected to a swedish server but not servers in other countries.

since I use other services as well this is important.

Manderss99 is correct it should work from any server.  For instance I am able to watch bbc iplayer while on a German server.  Raise a support ticket.