7 replies to this topic

#1 SilentBreath07

SilentBreath07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:03 AM

Hello hopeful member here,

I'm having trouble purchasing a subscription. I have tried the credit card method with a prepaid mastercard as well as through paypal both resulting in errors. With the credit method it banned my card (even with a zip attached to the card) and with paypal it just keeps coming back as "Sorry, we cannot complete your purchase at this time." along with a few other errors because of the seller email? I've tried just about everything to no avail and these are my only options of payment at this time. Any help would be appreciated. Side note I'm in the U.S.

~cheers~

#2 Staff

Staff

Advanced Member

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7856 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:30 AM

Hello!

Various prepaid cards emitted in the USA can only be used to purchase goods and services in the USA and few other countries. Maybe that's the reason of the issue.

Kind regards

#3 SilentBreath07

SilentBreath07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:55 AM

Thanks for the reply. It very well may be, but I don't know why it wont work with paypal? On a side note, what prepaid cards would you suggest that work with this system in place?

#4 XN8839793

XN8839793

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:18 AM

I'm thinking VISA network as MasterCard can be picky not sure on the issuer though hope this helps. B)

#5 flat4

flat4

Advanced Member

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:02 PM

buy a paypal gift card

#6 SilentBreath07

SilentBreath07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:22 PM

Thanks for the replies. Do you know what paypal gift card you're referring to and how to get it exactly?

#7 flat4

flat4

Advanced Member

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

Thanks for the replies. Do you know what paypal gift card you're referring to and how to get it exactly?

I assume you are located in the US if you're not I apologize, I can but a paypal gift card at Wal-Mart.

#8 ohgeegeorgie

ohgeegeorgie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Your PayPal account must be verified otherwise it won't work.