Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.115.120

In search for a decent VPN program, I installed Eddie.

Every time I start up Eddie, it fails, showing an error, see attachment.

(can't make paging operation)

How come?

I use a Dell inspiron 6400 laptop with XP SP3.

Hello!

Welcome to AirVPN!

Did you download the XP version and for the correct architecture? If so, I think this kind of error is to be expected, given how old XP is.

So provided you can't solve the issue, then you can either upgrade to a newer Windows version or switch to Linux, if your PC can't handle Windows.

Beyond this, you could also try run AirVPN from a suitable router or another computer, turned into a Hotspot, which your current PC can then connect to, as all your traffic would then still be routed through the VPN. Maybe you could also give the portable version a shot.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I paid for and downloaded AirVPN. I have a Dell Vostro and windows 10.

But when i tried to open VPN it didnt open and said it cant run on my computer....

Sorry for late reaction; I installed AirVPN on a newer laptop with Windows 10 and now Eddie runs like a charm...