Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.27.148

I'm connected to connected_yes.pngCarinae - gb.png United Kingdom server however the live news on the BBC will not play stating it won't display in my region (see attachment).

This has always worked previously, all traffic is encrypted as its setup in DD-WRT on my router, any assistance would be great.

Thanks in advance

"Strange - works for me on Carinae."

videos work fine, but the live news fails. Have just noticed also that getting similar with bbc iplayer, is there some logs or something I can get to assist with diagnosis or some guide I can follow to stop it being detected/blocked ?

"Strange - works for me on Carinae."

videos work fine, but the live news fails. Have just noticed also that getting similar with bbc iplayer, is there some logs or something I can get to assist with diagnosis or some guide I can follow to stop it being detected/blocked ?

Where are you watching from? If you are using firefox, have you turned off geolocation?

Not sure if it applies you to as you're connecting with the DD-WRT tho 

good luck

Hey, thought I'd update this with the resolution, the issue was relating to a DNS Leak, inside of DD-WRT enabling the following settings resolved for me.

• Use DNSMasq for DHCP enabled
  • Use DNSMasq for DNS enabled
  • Forced DNS Redirection enabled
  • Disable Privoxy

Once I turned these settings on the basic setup page of DD-WRT the page http://dnsleak.com then showed all good with no other country DNS. Think this should really be added to the DD-WRT config page but anyway hope it helps someone else.