Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.200.86

I recently received a new ipad as gift and installed AirVpn. My ipad registration name was new, my ipad email address was new, geo localization disabled and the ipad  new and clean
With Firefox Focus that does not keep cookies I signed a petition, and the site offered me to register with an email address that I owned 2 years ago....

Do you have any idea how did they proceed .....?

​PS : With Linux , I've never encountered something similar

I am not sure. Your name probably is associated with that email address? Did you use your normal name? There has to be something you forgot that it was able to correlate that..

I recently received a new ipad as gift and installed AirVpn. My ipad registration name was new, my ipad email address was new, geo localization disabled and the ipad  new and clean
With Firefox Focus that does not keep cookies I signed a petition, and the site offered me to register with an email address that I owned 2 years ago....

Do you have any idea how did they proceed .....?

​PS : With Linux , I've never encountered something similar

I am not sure. Your name probably is associated with that email address? Did you use your normal name? There has to be something you forgot that it was able to correlate that..

Thank you for the suggestion but I didn't use my normal name , and I used to a different mail adress  (yopmail) . So I really don't see ....