Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.203.143
Emoney

New Mac and Air Vpn User

How can I set up air vpn in my Apple Macbook air. I am a new Mac user and new in air vpn as well. I need full explanation please.

It is pretty simple, you can download Eddie which is AIRVPN client or is you prefer you can download Tunnelblick.

If you prefer tunnelblick, then log into Airvpn account and go to the Client Area.

On the right side you will see config generator as one of the tabs, click on it.

Then you will a list of Operating System how OS X

i am assuming it is a 64 bit architecture, but whatever the case choose the one  and so on.

Just make sure if you use Firefox as a browser to type about:config in the address bar and find media.peerconnection.enabled and make sure it says false so you won't have WebRTC leaking your ip.

For the choice in protocol I choose ssh but I am not good to give advice on this.

Good luck.

I must be missing something, how is that page a full explanation?

Where are the explanations for setting it up with a browser?

I went through it, downloaded eddie, and ran it. I get a small pull down menu with airvp website, speed test etc but now graphical interface like that shown on eddie manual page. I am currently trawling though forum messages trying to find one on how to interface eddie with either Safari or Firefox.

Setting it up with a browser? Why do you want to do that? You install and run it, a GUI will appear..

I don't exactly remember why I linked this page but I know I had some idea here...

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.