Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.7.85
Staff

Five new 1 Gbit/s servers available (US)

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that five new 1 Gbit/s servers located in the United States are available: Antlia, Octans, Pavo, Sagittarius and Scorpius. They are all in Atlanta, Georgia.

The AirVPN client will show automatically the new servers, while if you use the OpenVPN client you can generate all the files to access them through our configuration/certificates/key generator (menu "Client Area"->"Config generator").

The servers accept connections on ports 53, 80, 443, 1194, 2018 UDP and TCP.

Just like every other Air server, these new servers support OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over SSH.

As usual no traffic limits, no logs, no discrimination on protocols and hardened security against various attacks with separate entry and exit-IP addresses.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or issue.

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Team

You must like that datacenter as you kept adding servers.  I saw two new ones, then two more.  Scorpius was added just since yesterday morning (my time).

I live right between the Southeast and the Midwest of the US so this is great for me. The Atlanta servers have been some of the fastest servers closest to me when I connect to the US servers (also connect to the Toronto servers quite often and there's several pretty quick ones there too) and from testing these new servers, it appears these are just as speedy as the older three Atlanta servers (Albireo, Azha, and Dschubba).

Keep up the hard work!

Just curious why when I connect to these five servers it shows up as being in Arizona and not in Georgia?

Just curious why when I connect to these five servers it shows up as being in Arizona and not in Georgia?

Error in the entries of the db you're querying.

Kind regards

Error in the entries of the db you're querying.

Kind regards

Was still wondering this myself. According your very own ipleak, some of the ATL sites say Arizona. When I do a speedtest, my ping time for the ones that say Arizona are around 30ms or so. When I switch to one that actually says Atlanta in ipleak,like Albireo, Dshubba and Azha, my ping time is 3ms. So this tells me that those others are really not in Atlanta, but in Arizona, as ipleak reports.

I am in Atlanta.

Was still wondering this myself. According your very own ipleak, some of the ATL sites say Arizona.

Database error, as already explained. In ipleak.net we query MaxMind and other databases. All of them are in general inaccurate.

When I do a speedtest, my ping time for the ones that say Arizona are around 30ms or so. When I switch to one that actually says Atlanta in ipleak,like Albireo, Dshubba and Azha, my ping time is 3ms. So this tells me that those others are really not in Atlanta, but in Arizona, as ipleak reports.

You're wrong. The servers reported in Atlanta are in Atlanta. Refer to the real time servers monitor to know the location of each server.

ping is not very relevant because you wrongly assume that geographical proximity is equivalent to network and/or ICMP proximity. Verify with traceroute that the servers are in Atlanta.

Kind regards