Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.234.191
supernova17

Trouble Connecting to YouTube.com

Anyone else having issues connecting to Youtube.com from the US servers? I tried several ones, can't connect.

No issues connecting without AirVPN being turned on.

I just came here about the exact same issue.  At first I thought it was the new Windows 10 upgrade but quickly realized that it was the VPN.  I was able to connect to YouTube for a short time by switching to a different U.S. Server, but then that also kicked me off and could not reconnect.   I had no problem with this until tonight.

I just came here about the exact same issue.  At first I thought it was the new Windows 10 upgrade but quickly realized that it was the VPN.  I was able to connect to YouTube for a short time by switching to a different U.S. Server, but then that also kicked me off and could not reconnect.   I had no problem with this until tonight.

Well, I already found my solution in another Form discussion:  

I clicked on this AIRVPN link:   https://airvpn.org/topic/18555-is-a-website-blocked-then-check-this-guide-first-feedback-appreciated/?p=44507

and entered "www.youtube.com" in the search field.  Waited a few seconds and then refreshed.  It showed me which servers were currently unable to access YouTube so I simply switched to another AIRVPN server that had YouTube access.  Problem solved.