Not connected, Your IP: 3.88.254.50
FlurryOfStyx

AirVPN discount or price increase?

I bought the 1 year subscription last year for slightly less than 60$ CAD and since my subscription is about to end soon I'm starting to think about renewal and looking around for the market price of VPNs. 

ZPNOOjt.png

The current price for the same subscription now costs 76.38 CAD instead. I was wondering if the price increased since last year or there happened to be a discount when I bought it? I rarely frequent the AirVPN web page so I'm not sure. To be frank, except for a small problem once or twice a month I'm quite satisfied with AirVPN. However the price is almost to the point where I'm not sure if I value my privacy more or the money 

You should check out the site here regularly. The owners have had a black Friday and Xmas discount the last three years at least. My advice to you would be to renew for three/six months at a time until the next discount period comes up. Iirc I renewed the last time for a 35% discount.

What nick75 said. The prices in euros are what they always have been. However it costed me more this time in US dollars. But I really wanted to set up a full-time VPN and I know the service is well worth the price so I paid it. Before next renewal I'm going to watch the currency fluctuation and get while the getting is good.