Not connected, Your IP: 44.198.57.9
onetwofree

Annoying crashing behaviour + hide eddy from application switcher

So Im on a laptop with the latest osx and latest client and want to say that I have always had the following issue with different osx versions and client versions

When I disconnect my laptop from the power source and the laptop goes into sleep eddy crashes all the the time when I reopen the laptop, stuck on "disconnecting" and when I force quit it and relaunch then it gets stuck at "checking route"

This is sooooooo annoying and this issue has never been fixed or I am doing something wrong ?? the only fix is to reboot and obviously loose everything Im working on.... Is there a fix for that ?

Why isn't there an option to flush all caches or something else to reset everything properly without rebooting ?

AirVPN speed and reliability is exemplary but since the beginning I find that the client is poorly designed (not mentioning having to see Eddy in the application switch all the time with cmd+tab; why can't it run solely in the menu bar and be discreet ?)

please help me have a better user experience.

best regards to the team