Ironically searching through google could not find info for simple solution, managed to find the solution on my own messing with the software.
This guide is written in the newbie "For Dummies" format. (Wish more guides on here were written in a format that a newbie can follow since most people looking for guides are newbies)
1) Open "Eddie - AirVPN" app
2) go to "Overview" tab.
3) If yo are connected to a VPN server click Disconnect.
4) If you see a Green Circle followed by Deactivate Network Lock, yor set goto 6)
5) If you see a Red Circle followed by Activate Network Lock Click on it --> After clicking this you should see Green Circle followed by Deactivate Network Lock.
6) Once you have activated the Lock feature only Eddie can connect to internet to look for VPN server.
You will not be no other software will be able to connect to the internet while you are disconnected to a VPN server.
Once Eddie as reconnected to a VPN serer your other software will be able to connect to the internet again.
This will make sure yo are not exposed when a VPN server gets disconnected.
7) Other recommended steps if you want to always be protected by a VPN server while using the computer.
8) (If you don't know what a System tray is: https://www.google.com/search?q=system+tray+windows+10&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiAz52Kh57TAhUBRGMKHdXdA7UQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=916
Click on the attachment to the right to see image of "AirVPN" icon in the system tray -->>
Right click on the AirVPN Icon in your system Tray (Blue circle with white cloud), mouse right click while hovering over it with mouse pointer. Click on preferences
Click on General Tab, Click on "Connect on startup", Click on Start with Windows, ( I like to use "Start minimized" and "Minimize in tray icon" it's up to you ). Don't forget to click save.
9) Test it make sure everything is working:
To test make sure the Network lock is working or set up correctly. ( make sure anything you want hidden from the internet is closed before starting the test )
10) Open Eddie - AirVPN software > Overview tab > Disconnect ( if you are currently connected to a VPN server )
If everything is setup right you should see Green Circle followed by "Deactivate Network Lock" perfect.
If you are seeing a Red Circle followed by "Activate Network Lock"
11) Open browser and any other software that connects to the internet. They should not be able to connect to the internet.
12) Click on "Connect to a recommended server". ( Open Eddie - AirVPN software > Overview tab > click on "Connect to a recommended server"
13) Once it is connected to a VPN server, try to use internet browser and other software that uses the internet. They should now be able to connect to the internet.
Congrats your done. Now when VPN serer is connected yo can access the internet.
When a VPN server goes down or gets disconnected you will not be able to access the internet, till a VPN Server gets connected.
Check out optional nice to know Extra) below.
Extra) If you have found a VPN server that works best for you and you want to use the same server all the time.
1) Open Eddie app > go to Servers Tab > Select your favorite Server
2) Click on "Green Check Mark" button that will white list it.
3) If you have "Show All" box unchecked all the other servers should disappear.
4) If you have Show All checked un-check it.
Now you should only connect to that specific server. Recommend by starting with servers that have low load, look at the Load Column.
Try out a few different ones and do a speed check and pick the one that gives you the best speed.
Do speed check by right click on the AirVPN icon in the System Tray > select Speed Test (web)
this will open in your web browser and take you to the AirVPN speed test page.
You have to be logged into AirVPN website and you have to be connected to a VPN serer for this to work.
Make sure to click start. Default is set to run speed test 3 times.
It will show you your speed via your ISP (internet service provider) what yo would get if you were not using VPN server and your current speeds going through the VPN server.
This is quite nice since you can see what you are losing in speed depending on what VPN Server you are connecting to.
5) I like to also select "Reconnect to last server at start" this is done by: Right Click "AirVPN" icon in the system tray > select Preferences > select general tab > check mark "Reconnect to last server at start.
I read through some of the Guides i the forums and a lot of them gave me a head ache case they arre written like we are VPN experts have used, understand the Eddie software
and are tech heads. This is normally the case with most websites. I tried to make this in for "dummies" version that a newbie like me can follow and understand.
Hope it helps some people.