Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.12.222
Staff

Ten new 1 Gbit/s servers available (NL)

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that ten new 1 Gbit/s servers located in the Netherlands are available: Andromeda, Canis, Crater, Cygnus, Edasich, Horologium, Hydrus, Musica, Orion and Pyxis..

The AirVPN client will show automatically the new servers, while if you use the OpenVPN client you can generate all the files to access them through our configuration/certificates/key generator (menu "Client Area"->"Config generator").

The servers accept connections on ports 53, 80, 443, 1194, 2018 UDP and TCP.

Just like every other Air server, they support OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over SSH.

As usual no traffic limits, no logs, no discrimination on protocols and hardened security against various attacks with separate entry and exit-IP addresses.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or issue.

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Team

Hello!

WOW! TEN?! Wouldn't that make this the biggest one-time server add that AirVPN has done?

At any rate, thank you! Quite excellent. I imagine it must also come in handy for UK users, given that the UK might join France in having its share of servers shut down, due to hostile government dispositions towards human rights.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Excellent. I tend to connect to the Dutch or Belgian servers more often than not. So extra capacity is always welcome.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Seeing IPV6 addresses on DNS detection with IPLeak.net with some of the new NL servers, connect to the older NL servers only see IPV4.

I too am curious about seeing the IPv6 address on IP-leak test, this shouldn't be visible as I have disabled IPv6 with the Microsoft Easy Fix 50409. I'm not concerned as the IPv6 address is also in The Netherlands which is not my actual country / IP address but I would like to know why this has happened.

I too am curious about seeing the IPv6 address on IP-leak test, this shouldn't be visible as I have disabled IPv6 with the Microsoft Easy Fix 50409. I'm not concerned as the IPv6 address is also in The Netherlands which is not my actual country / IP address but I would like to know why this has happened.

attachicon.gifMicrosoft Easy Fix 50409 Disable IPv6.JPG

attachicon.gifIPleak showing IPv6 address.JPG

That is Air's DNS server for that VPN server.  It has nothing to do with your personal settings.

attachicon.gifMicrosoft Easy Fix 50409 Disable IPv6.JPG

attachicon.gifIPleak showing IPv6 address.JPG

That is Air's DNS server for that VPN server.  It has nothing to do with your personal settings.

go558a83nk

Thanks for clearing up this for me. It confirms that I don't need to worry if it's connected with AirVPN