• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 prepriorart

prepriorart

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:50 AM

Hello, followed this guide - https://airvpn.org/ddwrt/ both now and last year. Had it working till a few days ago I noticed google news was giving weather for my locale and not that of the server.  I figured the keys expired at the end of the year. This happened at years end '14 with a desktop client. So I downloaded new keys from the config generator and pasted them in and still can't connect.  I must also mentioned that I updated the firmware for the router to the latest build - but I did this 3 times this year.

Clientlog:

ca /tmp/openvpncl/ca.crt cert /tmp/openvpncl/client.crt key /tmp/openvpncl/client.key management 127.0.0.1 16 management-log-cache 100 verb 3 mute 3 syslog writepid /var/run/openvpncl.pid client resolv-retry infinite nobind persist-key persist-tun script-security 2 dev tun1 proto udp cipher aes-256-cbc auth sha1 remote 71.19.252.31 443 comp-lzo adaptive tls-client tun-mtu 1500 mtu-disc yes ns-cert-type server fast-io tun-ipv6 tls-auth /tmp/openvpncl/ta.key 1 tls-cipher TLS-DHE-RSA-WITH-AES-256-GCM-SHA384 

Any ideas?