• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cspalletta

cspalletta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:07 AM

Last week I built Eddie 2.11.x from your DEB file on Ubuntu Xenial, with no problems.  Over the weekend I began testing but soon ran into a bug whereby the client would try one server after another but fail with TAP/TUN problems.  I sent you the logfile appended to support request 66876, but have not heard back so far.  See appended file airvpn-linux-client-OUT for more information.

The graphic interface is nice but I would like to build a CLI version without the overhead of the GUI.  I have cloned the sources from Github.  I need a way to toggle the build process into producing a cli only version.  In a conventional linux build system there would be a flag in the toplevel Makefile to do this.  However that will not work in this case as the build process here is completely opaque.

Can you please provide me with a means to do this, or as a last resort, provide me with the source code for src/Deploy/bin/Release/Deploy.exe?

Perhaps you have already produced a CLI only version of Eddie 2.11 somewhere?

Attached Files

#2 giganerd

giganerd

I shall have no title

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 2687 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:09 AM

Perhaps you have already produced a CLI only version of Eddie 2.11 somewhere?

airvpn -cli

Command Line Edition and Syntax

Always remember:
There's a guide to AirVPN,

Amazon IPs are not dangerous here,
running TOR exits is discouraged,

using spoilers for your logs helps us read your thread.

~ Furthermore, I propose that your paranoia is to be destroyed. ~

Instead of writing me a personal mail, consider contacting me via XMPP at gigan3rd@xmpp.airvpn.org or join the lounge@conference.xmpp.airvpn.org. I might read the mail too late whereas I'm always available on XMPP ;)