Not connected, Your IP: 44.220.251.57

Hi,

Been watching iplayer for a few months now but it has stopped working since yersterday.  I get a "BBC iPlayer only works in the UK" message.

My ip address shows as being in England.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks,

J

Hello!

You can follow the tips in the relevant guide in my signature if you wish. Otherwise try a different server at least - perhaps also clear your cookies and such.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello,

it's still working as far as we can see. Maybe "micro-routing" is not working on some specific server, can you specify the server(s) you experience this problem on?

Kind regards

Hello,

it's still working as far as we can see. Maybe "micro-routing" is not working on some specific server, can you specify the server(s) you experience this problem on?

Kind regards

It's not working on the Mebsuta server.

i4pkwy.jpg

Hello,

Kind regards

i4pkwy.jpg

Try Diadema (also BE) 

Works fine

edit: I had the same error until i temporary disabled my adblocker (ublock origin) for the site

Hello,

Kind regards

i4pkwy.jpg

Try Diadema (also BE) 

Works fine

edit: I had the same error until i temporary disabled my adblocker (ublock origin) for the site

That's odd. I've tried 6 different servers in 3 different continents and only the UK based servers Dabih and Carinae is working with the iPlayer. uBlock Origin is also enabled.

I have the same problem.

Iplayer is only working on the UK based servers for me 

I am having this problem with our Sony Bravia TV Content exceeds memory limit, or something along those lines, it flashes up so quick I can't read it all! it started yesterday I see others have had this problem so am hoping it will clear itself but it is so frustrating. Has anyone any ideas if there is something I can try to get BBC iplayer working again. Using the search tab I can get previousl search items to play but can't get it to search new ones which is when this messge flashes up

Hi, I'm having issues with BBC Iplayer and really anything :/ I tried all the suggestions, extensions, changes and such provided in the troubleshooting post by LZ1 but not getting anywhere. Any suggestions? 

I tried looking at the IPleak.net site and it shows the UK server for the first and second entry and then the DNS detection show around 10 entries from my own country and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help?

Hi, I'm having issues with BBC Iplayer and really anything :/ I tried all the suggestions, extensions, changes and such provided in the troubleshooting post by LZ1 but not getting anywhere. Any suggestions? 

I tried looking at the IPleak.net site and it shows the UK server for the first and second entry and then the DNS detection show around 10 entries from my own country and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help?

Hi

We don't know what platform you're on. But assuming you're using Eddie, try to turn on Network Lock. If you're on Windows 10 you can also go the Eddie preferences and add

block-outside-dns

to the OVPN directives area. You may need to activate "Expert Mode" as well, in the advanced menu. If you don't use the AirVPN DNS servers you don't get the benefit of micro-routing see .

It should be said there's no guarantee you can get access to a site, even if you do everything right.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Thank you for the very very quick reply, the community is well worth the yearly subscription  

I did all of the above and switched off Internet Protocol Version 6 too as suggested by a post, now it's all working splendidly ^^ 

Thank you for the very very quick reply, the community is well worth the yearly subscription

I did all of the above and switched off Internet Protocol Version 6 too as suggested by a post, now it's all working splendidly ^^ 

Excellent. Out of curiosity, which (UK?) server were you on, that got iPlayer working?

edit: It was just me being a dumbass and using an outdated client (exp, 2 minor releases behind), after updating iplayer is working fine again

Just to see if it's on my end; is anybodys iplayer working at the moment? 

IPv6 is off, network lock on, only airvpn dns shows up on ipleak, tried multiple UK/NL/CH, servers nothing seems to work

I just tried from Gacrux (swe) and Nashira (uk) 

Both worked fine