Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.12.242
Sign in to follow this  
JamesDean

Logging And airvpn.org Site

Greetings, New Premium Member

I like to keep my 'real world' identity separate from when I'm on the VPN. I know that Air VPN knows where you are connecting from, as they say so, but then delete the log on VPN disconnect. My question is about the website access: I accidentally logged on while not connected to the VPN, through my plain ISP (I didn't have the cookie set to 'Session'). Since accounts are tied to a User Name and Password, are there logs/records kept for the website access? If so, for how long. Basically I'm trying to decide if I should create another account when my month runs out...or if there is no need.

Thanks,

JD

Oh, and why the Captcha for posting if you need to log in to post?

Greetings, New Premium Member

I like to keep my 'real world' identity separate from when I'm on the VPN. I know that Air VPN knows where you are connecting from, as they say so, but then delete the log on VPN disconnect. My question is about the website access: I accidentally logged on while not connected to the VPN, through my plain ISP (I didn't have the cookie set to 'Session'). Since accounts are tied to a User Name and Password, are there logs/records kept for the website access? If so, for how long. Basically I'm trying to decide if I should create another account when my month runs out...or if there is no need.

Thanks,

Hello!

Thank you for your subscription.

No, when you access the website your IP address is not logged. It is displayed on the bottom central box, but not logged.

Oh, and why the Captcha for posting if you need to log in to post?

To fight spambots. Captcha are required to write the first 2 messages only.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Kind regards