Not connected, Your IP: 44.211.49.158
mkerp001

Problem with AirVPN Conection.

Hello, i need help.

I have Windows 7. Until Thursday was all great, the connection was better than ever. I connected using AIRVPN client and protocol SSLTunnel  Port 443 as it was the best I worked for the download speed.

But from this Saturday I'm having serious connection problems. I have a 100/10 Mbs connection and only down to 175 kb/sec  when Thursday was a 5 Mbs/sec.  I tried everything I could think of to try to fix it. I uninstalled the application and tap-windows and install the application again and tap-windows version 9.9.1 because I was better than 9.21.1, but neither worked. I uninstalled the antivirus (KIS) if it were to affect something and either.

In the end I decided to format and reinstall windows. Just install the necessary drivers and then AIRVPN but the problem remained.

I started doing speed test AIRVPN and SSL Tunnel Port 443 download speed outside the tunnel was barely existing and speed inside the tunnel was greater than outside, but only 200 kb/sec. The test speed without AIRVPN are perfect, 100 Mbs /sec download and 10 Mbs/sec upload.

I tried other protocols (automatic, udp port 443, tcp port 443, SSH Tunnel port 22), and was as bad as when I started using the VPN for the first time but better than it is now going with the SSL Tunnel as SSL Tunnel just run the connection while the other protocols can reach 1 Mb/sec download but far from 5 Mbs /sec  I was having usually with SSL Tunnel. In addition, data download speed outside the tunnel are still rare, much lower than it should have and upload data both inside and outside the tunnel are perfect.

I use the Windows firewall and Kaspersky Internet Security with disabled KIS firewall to use the firewall AirVPN windows.

What I can do to fix the connection and do well?

Thank you very much, any help is welcome.

Hello!

Are you using the latest stable version of Eddie? You could try out the beta/experimental version.

Did you try other entry ports, instead of 443 and so on? Is your ISP known to be restrictive? As I wonder why you're using SSH/SSL.

You could try run a tracert in cmd, to see where the problem might be.

Perhaps you need to try out some different servers too, if you haven't

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.