Not connected, Your IP: 18.212.102.174
skxBMrYsxlli

Netflix now blocked on all AirVPN nodes

At time of writing, I've tried multiple nodes in US, UK, and CA. All attempts to watch programs with a Netflix account result an a message about an "unblocker or proxy".

Plenty of netflix threads already exist and AirVPN no longer claims to support Netflix.  Unfortunately they've done a great job of defeating VPN users.

At time of writing, I've tried multiple nodes in US, UK, and CA. All attempts to watch programs with a Netflix account result an a message about an "unblocker or proxy".

Try the NL servers...they work just fine....e.g. Anser Chara Skat

All the netherlands-servers Ive trited lately still work with netflix

@ZPKZ

That's most likely because the Dutch Netflix seems to be one of the most barren ones...

Used it from time to time to watch some anime the legal way (cos why not?), but these kinds of things will deter me from getting a netflix subscription when I start living on my own :/

@ZPKZ

That's most likely because the Dutch Netflix seems to be one of the most barren ones...

Used it from time to time to watch some anime the legal way (cos why not?), but these kinds of things will deter me from getting a netflix subscription when I start living on my own :/

Hello ! I get what you mean. You might as well start torrenting, if it becomes too big a problem for you. AirVPN allows it. I can show you how, if you don't know how.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

All the netherlands-servers Ive trited lately still work with netflix

Would that be only accessible to Neatherland's content?

Netflix looks for latencies larger than 100ms then kicks em. If u use servers with lower latency than that, it should b fine.... altho I'm gettin' some serious disruptions from client. Since beginning my down speed is mostly 5-20kB while my up is going wildly from 50B/s to almost a Mega/sec... I'm only watching either nf or youtoob. Doesn't seem to care about the protocol in use.
PC is recently wiped by guys at Acer repair, took em a whole week trying to install a winblows 8 64bit on a laptop they made... anywho problem still persists.

Tried searching for "tap dns" related problems but I get timed out... other searches work fine...

...also this weird dns server has been buggin' me: 10.50.0.1 Every time i change to different one my speed increases dramatically but then I get sucked back into that piece of shit place... untraceable as it seems

Netflix looks for latencies larger than 100ms then kicks em. If u use servers with lower latency than that, it should b fine.... altho I'm gettin' some serious disruptions from client. Since beginning my down speed is mostly 5-20kB while my up is going wildly from 50B/s to almost a Mega/sec... I'm only watching either nf or youtoob. Doesn't seem to care about the protocol in use.

PC is recently wiped by guys at Acer repair, took em a whole week trying to install a winblows 8 64bit on a laptop they made... anywho problem still persists.

Tried searching for "tap dns" related problems but I get timed out... other searches work fine...

...also this weird dns server has been buggin' me: 10.50.0.1 Every time i change to different one my speed increases dramatically but then I get sucked back into that piece of shit place... untraceable as it seems

Maybe that's due to Preferences>Advanced>DNS being set to AirVPN DNS. You could add your preferred DNS server to the whitelist.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

regarding latencies.  I've tried a server with a latency of 15ms and it's blocked.   I think they've got a complicated system working

Netflix is going to lose so many customers to this. I hope they make more content global. Think I might unsubscribe soon 

Anyway, does anyone use a DNS unblocker service? 

Netflix is going to lose so many customers to this. I hope they make more content global. Think I might unsubscribe soon 

They make too much money to care about losing customers.

They make too much money to care about losing customers.

I don't know what you've heard.  I thought I read Netflix isn't doing so well.  This move to block VPN was one to please their masters (not the customers) and probably has and will hurt them.  But, they probably figure that's better than losing relationship with their masters.

I for one will never ever pay for a movieservice that blocks me from using my computer safely. Or as safe as i can get atleast.

Yep, better switch to p2p or stremio if you want to continue to watch great shows/movies.

How do you do p2p with AirVPN.... i'm super newb at this. Is stremio  a new streaming service? 

Yep, better switch to p2p or stremio if you want to continue to watch great shows/movies.

How do you do p2p with AirVPN.... i'm super newb at this. Is stremio  a new streaming service? 

No worries. P2P = Peer to Peer.

1. First you need a torrent client (the protocol is called Bittorent).
  2. Configure said client as you wish.
  3. Then you find a torrent site which you like.
  4. Find content on those torrent sites you want and click the download links.
  5. Enabling Eddie's Network Lock is also a good precaution. Then after the download is finished, you "seed" that download a bit; as in help others download it. To a ratio of 1.0 at least.

If that's what you were asking .

Then you find a torrent site which you like.

You better find a torrent site with a more respectable cause..

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Then you find a torrent site which you like.

You better find a torrent site with a more respectable cause..

I'm sure the folks in this thread will accept Linux ISO torrents as an acceptable replacement to Netflix.

You could just torrent the actual shows you want to watch, but free and legal Linux ISO's are much more fun. I'm sure of it. 

I promise no one will regret it. 

I'm sure the folks in this thread will accept Linux ISO torrents as an acceptable replacement to Netflix.

You could just torrent the actual shows you want to watch, but free and legal Linux ISO's are much more fun. I'm sure of it.

Replacement to Netflix? If pirating is what you're after, be on your way. My only point is to not push people into piracy.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Replacement to Netflix? If pirating is what you're after, be on your way. My only point is to not push people into piracy.

Seems like Netflix is doing a great job of that themselves with how they're forced to treat non-US customers by their paymasters (aka content owner contracts).

yeah it's all about reselling the same product over and over again

one day i was thinken about just the amount of money i've spent on

commercials alone

basically i just hop around the servers till i find something that works

i know i'm tired of reality tv shows from my area

I do not wish to push them either. Although if your going to offer a better solution, you can do better than a Linux ISO.

Bottom line is, either you can disconnect and use Netflix, or use another service.

Those are the only legal, moral options to choose from. Other than that you will just have to go without content

Hello,

After reading what seems like a tome of information in the forums about Netflix and Airvpn (over the last 2 days) - am I to believe that I will never be able to watch Netflix in Australia again because of the vpn? I have only just signed up to Airvpn and I too cannot access Australian content in my own country - never mind from anywhere else which BTW I have no interest in at this point. So it would be true to say that there is no solution to this and I should stop wasting time looking for solutions? Newbie here !